Objective: Lay the foundation for connection.
WIN (how we know we know we are hitting the objective):
Every person gets a response, every time.
- Respond to Elvanto email/ text to confirm/ decline serving
- Communicate to Team Captain when you are unable to be there & input unavailability into Elvanto
- Fulfill your role within your time frames so that every person feels connected!
- Ground Zero Team Captain: Communication, Appreciation, Pastoring and Training.
- Picks up Status Update Cards from stairwell on your weekend after the 2nd service is over and checks with Jessica Parham to see if there are any outliers in the giving kiosk.
- Follows Data Entry method to enter info from cards into our Elvanto Database by Monday at 12pm Midnight.
- Sends Gift Cards and Handwritten Cards to 1st & 2nd Time Guests, and 1st Time Kids Big and MVMT 56 Kids.
- Is assigned people to send to within 'People Flows' in Elvanto. By Thursday at 5pm, sends appropriate gift cards and handwritten cards through the mail to each person according to the Sending Guide:
- Sends Bibles with a letter to those who made a decision to follow Christ, and sends Aired up balls to 1st Time Kids Guests to Kids Little & Middle.
- Is assigned people to send to within 'People Flows' in Elvanto. By Thursday at 5pm, sends appropriate items through the mail to each person according to the Sending Guide: