Objective: Maintaining Order Through Excellence
The WIN - How we measure if we are hitting the objective:
Hitting all time maps and cues while eliminating distractions
- Respond to Elvanto Text/ Email to confirm/decline serving
- Communicate to Team Captain when you are unable to be there & input unavailability into Elvanto
- Be on time to your Call Time
- Check-in to DreamTeam Check-In, Grab a Lanyard and Vote for the DreamTeam member you would like to honor at our next Team Night
- Be a part of the Big & Little Huddle (only 1st service Team has a BIG Huddle)
- Follow your Team Captain’s Directions and Have Fun!
- Lead Usher (position 3 @ far aisle): Leads the usher team by ensuring area is service ready, instructing team in the moment by moment action and communicating via walkie with the service producer and the rest of the team.
- Assistant Usher (position 1 @ entrance): Engages the one from the entrance of the gym to the next usher who will seat them while taking away all uncertainty by knowing what he/ she is doing while protecting the sanctuary from all disturbances and/ or distractions.
- Assistant Usher (position 2 @ far aisle): Engages the one, with confidence, who will seat them while taking away all uncertainty by knowing what he/ she is doing while protecting the sanctuary from all disturbances and/ or distractions.
THE game plan
- Seating Order:
- Fill from the Front to the back evenly while allowing people to choose where they would like to sit
- If you notice someone new is in the room place a Dream Teamer or someone next to them!
Families with Kids:
Make sure to sit them in the back and on an aisle seat while handing them a "family card" and special treat for their child.
Let them know we have a great kids program they can take advantage of as well as family room just for them in case their child becomes restless during service.
Remember our goal is to eliminate distractions BUT we want to make sure they feel welcome and at home no matter what their circumstances might be. Therefore, if their child becomes a distraction we will politely and kindly help them get to our family room where they and their child can hear the remainder of the message and have a comfortable place to be.
Look and Smell Good - casual is completely okay! Just come ready and smell good, so wear deodorant and spray on some cologne/ perfume.
Breath Mints, Breath Mints, Breath Mints - You will be speaking loudly and close to people so finish your coffee early and make sure your breath is smelling fresh :)
No Flip Flops - simply because the noise creates distraction.
- Sound: Are speakers are loud so we want to seat anyone who may not want that in the center section. We also have ear plugs to pass out to anyone who wants them, you can grab these from the Usher's Station at the door.
Flash Lights: We have flashlights for you to carry on you to help usher people to their seats during the worship set or other times when it is dark in the Worship Center.
Count: Remember the goal is to eliminate distractions. When we count, we count from the back and off to the side and do not count with our hands.